Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July fun

For some reason, my camera did not make an appearance much for this holiday. It's not because we weren't having fun--I was just lazy. But here are the 3 pictures I DID take.

Clara enjoying watermelon. She would have eaten the green part too if we hadn't watched her.

Our dilemma was this: Go to the cub scout pancake breakfast at 8:00 A.M. and 100 degrees---or just contribute to their fundraiser on Sunday and stay home and have THESE babies. Puff Pancakes, Ebelskievers. One of my favorites and soooooo easy. Just any old pancake mix will do. They're scrumptious.
this is what they look like before you turn them with skewers. Thanks again to Bella and Tasha for my Ebelskiever pan. (Check on line at Williams Sanoma for this http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/c332/index.cfm?pkey=xsrd0m1%7C16%7C%7C%7C0%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7Cebelskiever%20pan&cm%5Fsrc=SCH





Hope you all had a great 4th.

2 comments:

Memzy said...

Mmmmmmm. Ebelskievers.

E said...

Those thingys look good! I didn't take many pictures over fourth of July either. Bummer.