The week in review:
1. Our new CNA (certified nurses assistant/home health care worker) is awesome. To protect her privacy we'll call her Thelma but that's not her real name. We finally found someone we're comfortable having in our home, helping Cris and making things easier for everyone. She comes M-F mornings to help shower, dress and do physical therapy for Cris leaving me free to play with grandkids or just do whatever.
2. We got a new piece of equipment. Click here if you're interested in looking. The short video at the bottom of the page shows how it works. http://www.myshowerbuddy.com/our-products/showerbuddy Patting myself on the back for assembling that puppy myself. It still needs some tweaking before it's fully functional but we're optimistic it will be very helpful.
3. Our poor little minivan was rear-ended on Wednesday. Ouch. Still drives fine but it's embarrassed at how it looks. Goes in to the shop tomorrow.
4. Someone had a birthday this week. That would be me--AV. 62 and proud of it. Thanks to my sweet family for spoiling me rotten. I appreciate all your kindness and love. See UV in the background?
5. Birthday singing on Skype from Kevin and family.
6. How many candles are on that thing?
2 months ago