Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chistmas is Coming, the Goose is Getting Fat. . . (muppets singing)

Landee inspired some of us to post our decorations, so here they are. This beautiful snowflake glass ornament was purchased at Buchart Gardens gift shop, Vancouver Island, Canada. Oh yeah!!!

It looks prettier in real life. Most ornaments are collected from our travels.



Hurrah for outside lights. Next year I will be paying a scout to put them up. Non negotiable.


Love the red front door. Just love it.




Clara's stocking. I know---she's 1 1/2 years old. Better late than never.





Packages color coded. Green for Memzy's family. Red for Becca's family. Nick and Kevin's mailed long ago. Phew.






We are so PSYCHED!! Panera's is coming to town. Look out!!


We took Crackers out for breakfast last Saturday for his birthday. What an angel.


Can he get any cuter? I think not.


Tuesday was date day for these 4. We went to Barnes and Noble. . . . . .


And then to "Moo" for lunch and ice cream. My idea of holiday fun.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.











2 comments:

Memzy said...

My fave part is how that guy at the creamery said you were either very crazy or very stupid. Lollerz!

E said...

This decorating thing must run in the Jeppson family. Hurray for Panera! That place reminds me of you and UV. I love it!