Kevin's youngest--Ricky--will be two years old on March 8th. We don't really want him to grow up but he has other ideas. Case in point. . . . . . .the following video.
P.S. (10:30 PST) I have just finished watching American Idol via DVR. Watched a 2 hour show in 1 hour!!! Hurray for DVR. I took notes and am fully prepared to discuss, give opinions, nick names, the whole deal. I am not doing it tonight out of respect for those of you who haven't watched it yet. Get to it--tomorrow morning my review will be posted. Normally I am not even interested until we get to the final 12 but after listening to Lululandeelu's podcast last Friday---I'm all over it.
OK people--this is how I see it. Just my opinion. Let's hear what you think.
1. Jasmine/mediocre girl. Nickname—Jasmine shmasmine. Forgettable vote NO
2. Matt –dueling piano guy sang Viva la Vita—performance was OK but not outstanding. Still—I like him. Vote YES
3. Jeanine—bar tender girl/I must be sexy. Very flat vocals Vote NO
4. Nick Mitchell/Norman gentle. Holly Cowabunga. Who the heck is this guy? The judges nailed it. Jerry Lewis Vote NO
5. Allison Irahetta—let’s call her RED. A screamer to be sure. Did OK. Kindof liked her. Vote YES
6. Kris Allen—guitar guy. Sang Man in the Mirror. Undecided on this one.
7. Megan Joy Corkrey I liked her a lot but my retinas were burning from looking at the tattoo. And what the heck was she doing with her arms. Still—Vote YES
8. Matt Breitzhie—welder guy. Nice guy. Boring song. Not impressed Vote NO
9. Jessie Langseth—single mom Fergie wannabe. Sang Better Davis Eyes and did a good job. I liked her. Vote YES
10. Kai Kalama. Me not impressed. Vote NO
11. Mishavonna-madonna-come-onna. Sang Drops of Jupiter. Liked her. Vote YES
12. Adam Lambert—Broadway bound guy. Is he a rocker? Is he a show tune kinda guy? He belted it out pretty good. Liked his voice. His sweetie pie-ness was apparent—you know what I mean. Judges compared him to EDWARD? Undecided.