Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Count your many blessings, name them one-by-one.

There are days when things don't always go the way you wish. We all have them. When that happens--"count your many blessings, name then one-by-one" Here are just a few of our.

Tasha and Bella--Nick and Lori's girls. We miss them very much and love to see pictures. Beautiful, sweet, kind, smart, etc., etc.

Bella is full of joy--born that way.


Kevin and Tracey's club. Sunday was Ricky's 2nd birthday. Looks like he had fun. Christine, Seth, Rachel, Ricky, Luke. We miss them too and love them very much.
Ricky LOVES books and will sit for ANYONE who will read to him.

Kevin and Tracey. Great job--we love you.



3 comments:

Memzy said...

It's good to be reminded that you have other family. Even tho I know I'm your favorite.

E said...

And that's only half your blessings?? You are one lucky gramma. Goodlookin' bunch, too!

Hazel said...

Did you have a bad day, or just looking on the bright side to inspire us all.

Your grand kids are so adorable. You know that I had kids cause I needed them to make me a grandma. You are living my dream.