Kevin and Tracey's family is growing so fast. Christine is 12, Luke will be 10 tomorrow, Seth turned 8 on 12/31, Rachel will be 5 on 1/10 and Ricky will be 2 in March. Sweet family.
Memzy's Jack was baptized yesterday and it was so fun to be there and see his happy face as he came out of the water. (All pictures were taken on Emily's camera--she'll probably post) Now there's a fun kid!!! He is so kind and helpful to his mom and dad and brothers, always a good friend to everyone, cooperative, cheerful, talented, smart. We love him very much.
Isabella (Nick's) turned 5 on January 2nd and we love her too. (on the right)
Cris and I had a quiet New Years--all the grand kids were out of town so we had to find our own entertainment. Football games and shopping pretty much worked. I've seen some pretty good resolutions in the blogging world lately and won't try to compete (you know who you are:)
Let's just say
- continue positive attitude
- find joy in each day
- mock those who commit fashion errors (not you people--ordinary people on the street)
- think about maybe trying to get excited about possibly going on a diet. No commitment at this time.
- cut back on ice cream
- ramp up my technology knowledge--so much to learn.
- plan some kind of memorable event with our kids for our 40th anniversary.
- There are other resolutions---but not for posting.
OK people--let's get out there and get started!!