OK--so the first time didn't take completely. To continue:
1. I'm in my Jaimoca Almond Fudge phase. Usually I'm eating watermellon all summer long but not so much this year.
2. Cris must have his Pepsi/Diet Pepsi 1/2 and 1/2 or the day isn't complete. Water is tasteless so why drink it?
3. We need to see grand kids every day--well almost every day--or we're a little grumpy.
4. We are heading down to Cedars to the ALS clinic on Wednesday for a follow up visit. They track his "decline" and offer support services. We are grateful that his decline is not fast. It's all relative--we're saying it's slow.
5. We're going to participate in the "Defeat ALS Walk" on October 3 and will have our own team "Parks PALS" More on that later.
6. We are very grateful for our family. Our kids and grand kids are the best and brightest and bring a lot of joy to our life.
7. Our very expensive 3 year old fridge went on the blink yesterday--repairman coming tomorrow--not happy about this. Luckily the Pepsi and the ice cream is in the outside fridge. Phew! That was close.