Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hurray--the video at last. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This video is of Christine--age 12--and her experience on the "Leap of Faith" pole. she climbed up a 60ft.+ pole and had to stand up. Nothing to hold on to-just balance on the end of this pole. She's tethered with a harness, etc. for safety and then must leap out and grab the trapeze swing. She was too short to reach the swing and had to free fall back down. When she got our of her harness and came to sit by me she was shaking. "It was the scariest thing I've ever done". Kevin did it the next day and seconded her feelings.



5 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

I saw the video once already from about 3 feet away while someone was watching it on the camera 20 minutes after it happened. So don't feel stressed if you can't get it to work.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

I just soiled myself watching that again.

Bless her heart!

Memzy said...

But soiling herself isn't all that uncommon you know.^^

Elder Jack Anderson said...

One time in kindergarten and then some pee in high school and all of a sudden I have a reputation? Oh wait, and then when I was really sick a few years ago.... and then.... never mind.

Br Boys said...

I love jon and kate plus eight too!