As you can see, we have a new family picture. Our old one was minus two cute babies, Ricky and Clara. We gathered in the backyard for a photo--slam bam--it was done lickety split--painless actually.
This was a memorable Thanksgiving for many reasons;
1. All our children and grandchildren were here with us, which can be an accomplishment for any family.
2. Cris was up walking a bit and impressing everyone.
3. We laughed a lot.
4. We played a lot.
5. We saw cousins loving and bonding.
6. We had great food--thanks everyone for your contributions.
7. This was one of my easiest cooking Thanksgivings.
8. The football game was awesome.
9. We are acutely aware that life can be fleeting and savoring each moment fills us with joy.
10. We appreciate the goodness of our children and their spouses. We love each grandchild individually.
11. We are grateful for the Gospel in our lives and the peace and joy it brings.
12. We are grateful for our Savior.
Enjoy the photos.
Nick, Lori, Natasha and Bella
Kevin, Tracey, Christine, Luke, Seth, Rachel, Ricky
Emily, Sherod, Riley, Jack, Charlie
Rebecca, Jason, Owen, Liesl, Clara
1 year ago